Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome to Trinity Mediation! Contact me today to settle your dispute faster and cheaper than in the court system! trinitymediation@gmail.com or 701.610.5292

My name is Katie Hale, J.D., and I am a Qualified Mediator in Minnesota and North Dakota. A 2003 University of North Dakota Law School graduate, I became passionate about resolving disputes for my clients through mediation after taking my first ADR class while in school. I became licensed and legally qualified as a mediator before I became an attorney and have continued my growth, eduation, and training since 2002.

Trinity Mediation can resolve YOUR dispute at a fraction of the price it would cost to fight it out in court. Significantly cut down on court costs by taking control of your dispute through mediation! I specialize in divorce mediation, employment mediation and all types of civil mediation.

A mediator helps parties evaluate, assess, and decide for themselves. Whereas some lawyers would rather take a case to court, mediators work to find a solution both parties are happy with before the battle. The mediator’s job is to listen, sort through the differences, and find the common ground.
  • Self determination is a fundamental principle of mediation. Participants have the capacity and freedom to reach a voluntary agreement through the mediation process. YOU HAVE THE CONTROL, whereas in a court of law, others will decide your fate!
  • Cut down on costly litigation expenses by mediating your conflict.
  • I specialize in mediating all sorts of legal disputes including: Family disputes, divorce settlements, commercial mediation, workplace disputes, & civil disputes of any kind. ANY LEGAL ISSUE CAN BE MEDIATED! CALL TODAY, 701-610-5292.

No comments:

Post a Comment